North American Van Lines has the experience, infrastructure, and network to ensure a smooth migration anywhere in the world, whether you’re moving to a neighboring state or from coast to coast.
We have more than 300 agents around the United States ready to manage your transfer as an industry-leading van line. That means we’re the company to get you there, no matter where you’re going. So, how does North American differ from other moving companies?
We understand that you also want your cross-country transfer to be cost-effective in addition to a stress-free relocation. This is why we provide services that are both affordable and customized to your unique requirements. If you use North American Van Lines as your interstate movers, you will benefit from our competitive pricing model for a move within your budget, whether you are moving a house, vehicle, company, or specialty products.
A detailed list of programs
We have a solution for you, no matter how simple or complicated your move is. From packaging and crating to vehicle delivery, third-party logistics, and beyond, our broad range of services ensures that we can satisfy your every need. Do you need a swing set put together? Do you have any antiques that need to be packed with special care?
Are you thinking about getting your car from New York City to Los Angeles? Don’t be concerned; we’ve got you covered. We can handle any request, big or tiny, which is why you can trust us with your interstate relocation.
Get started now
You want an interstate moving company that believes in a complete relocation that caters to your particular needs, incredibly if you’re moving a long distance. It’s essential to find a company that can take the stress out of traveling around the country while still offering reliable and efficient service, regardless of where you’re headed.
Choose North American Van Lines instead of just any moving company to discover a company with unmatched services, decades of experience, and extensive moving capital.
Get started on your move by filling out the form above for an instant online quote! We are excited to partner with you.
How much would it cost to relocate across state lines?
Having a quote is the easiest way to figure out how much to budget for your interstate transfer. That’s because the cost of a move is calculated by a number of factors. Moving quotes take into account how much packing you do yourself if you need storage and how many other services you need. North American includes everything from fragile-only packing to full-service can tailor your transfer to your budget and needs with a range of interstate moving services and options.
How long does my interstate relocation take?
The length, like the cost of your interstate transfer, will vary. Moving your belongings across the world, on the other hand, typically takes 2-5 business days.
Is your interstate moving service accessible in the United States?
Yeah, indeed! We not only have moving agents throughout the United States who can assist you with your interstate transfer, but we also partner with trusted third parties when necessary. When you choose North American, you’ll still have local movers to assist you with the interstate relocation process.
5 Pointers for a Quick Interstate Move
Choosing a moving company and facilities for your interstate transfer is just one aspect of the equation. Using these hints to make your step go more smoothly:
1. Get rid of the clutter. Moving stuff costs money, so reduce the number of objects that need to be transferred! Donate or sell things you don’t need, and consider posting furniture and other oversized items on Craigslist if you don’t want to take them. This tip may not only lower your moving costs, but it will also win you some money that will be useful during your interstate transfer.
2. Make a list and arrange it. Pack up items you won’t need until after the transfer, such as photo albums, off-season clothing, books, and decorative items, about 6-8 weeks before your interstate move. All the boxes should be clearly labeled with the room and contents. This exercise will help you decide which additional packing boxes and materials you’ll need, so go ahead and position your order now.
3. Get ready for your new home when cleaning out the old one. Arrange to get your electricity and cable switched off at your old home and turned on at your new home about four weeks before moving day. If you rent, do some deep cleaning while you’re packing to ensure you get your deposit back.
4. Close accounts, move mail and keep the car in good working order. It’s a smart idea to cancel your local gym membership and other local stores and memberships a week or two before moving day. You may also fill out the mail forwarding form in person or online at the post office. If you are driving your car during your interstate relocation, make sure it’s in good working order by having it serviced and tested.
5. For the transfer, pack valuables and essential things. If you have a small, delicate, or valuable object, we suggest transporting it to your new home. Pack your jewelry and antiques, and if possible, take them in the car with you, along with suitcases containing all your family may need while on the road.
An interstate transfer is not the time to put off activities until the last minute, and these ideas will help you schedule your move in a more manageable and structured manner. Will you need additional assistance? Our Buzzmoving.com page has a range of checklists, how-tos, and other tools that will help you make your interstate transfer — or any move — a lot less stressful.